USA Bridal Gowns Fit Every Bride with Different Body Types
The moment you said “Yes!” to your loved one, it changes everything in your life. You will start imagining how the ‘big day’ will go about. Every little detail must be planned out perfectly and in line with your theme. One thing that will make all brides excited for that day is their special dress. There will be countless appointments for bridal gown fitting until you find the one that will make you feel beautiful and special.
Gowns Fit for Every Bride with Different Body Types
USA Bridal has been changing the lives of many brides for more than three decades. We have a wide collection of bridal gowns from the most sought-after designers. On our racks lie the masterpieces from Martin Thornburg, Sophia Tolli, Enchanting Bridal, and Allure Bridals. We always listen to our clients while giving them the best options fit for their liking. Brides should consider wearing a dress that will give them comfort while wearing it, as well as the one that will complement their body type.
Lists of Gown Silhouettes That Will Compliment Every Bride’s Body Type
- A Line Dress - This kind of dress compliments most women's body types. It shows a fitted top until the waist then a soft A line skirt below. It creates an illusion of a smaller waist, perfect for brides with a pear-shaped and curvy body.
- Mermaid - As the name suggests, we can imagine a fitted gown from chest up to the knees then a wider bottom. This gown accentuates the chest and hip part of a woman. It suits ladies with hour-glass and apple-shaped bodies.
- Trumpet - This dress is slightly the same as the Mermaid style. The only difference is where the cut starts. Trumpet dresses have a fitted top up to the mid-thigh. It accentuates the body of curvy hour-glass shaped and slender women.
- Ball gown - Also known as princess-style or empire gown. This kind of silhouette suits brides with a rectangular body shape. It will create an illusion of bigger hips and curvier body.
- Slip and Sheath - These are the minimalist-styled dresses. It has less embellishments and body-hugging. It will emphasize every inch of your body making this a perfect dress for ladies with hourglass-shape. It can also make a petite bride look taller and taller brides look more curvier.